Day 1- Our Journey Begins

Leah-

Ella and I have traveled so far.

We traveled for two days straight.

We have took many airplanes.

We have also have been on a ferry where we got mango juice.

When we got in the car we drove so far, and saw the trees, animals, and we also saw motorcycles. dudes.

We took many pictures, and talked lots to keep us busy.

When we arrived we were so relived.

We marched right out of the car.

We went inside and took a glimpse of our rooms, chairs, and our pool outside, and I jumped right in our pool.

I LOVE IT HERE!


Ella- 

Saturday, July 6th. We hop out of our asian rental car. We had been traveling from the past day, since. We glance around at our new house for the month, in awe. A lady I forget the name of shows us around. She has a little girl who's almost 3, but says she's 5. Butterfly window decals welcome us into the tiny casa with a high roof and white walls. the casa is so pretty, and has amazing views just outside the window. The house also had a pool. It was probably the cleanest pool, I had ever seen in my life.

Leah and I walk into our room. It had two twin beds, a closet, and two windows, with a rain forest view. I swing my tired body on to my bed, and yell... 

"MOM! THIS IS AMAZING!!!" 😃😍


                                           An image of our room:


Comments

  1. Please tell us what you think of our journal entry!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment